Monday, October 20, 2008

Bowling begins...

The "Why Not" Bowling league has begun.  For me, it was a slow start.  Game 1: 98.  Game 2: 83 (8 frames of 9).  Game 3: 164.  How's that for inconsistency?   More posts to follow.... I'm in charge of all technology (not sure what that conists of) so its probably a Facebook group.

Jay Lackey, verteran blogger of The Slack Files, gave me some sound advice tonight on the blog.  Namely:

1.) Add a pic to the profile (Done, supplied by Jay in fact)

2.) "You need to get an intern on the task of snazzing up the look of the blog... the Minima template is so last year!"  (Going to get working on this tomorrow)

3.) You definitely have to change the order of "Blogs I Like" -- I'm third. More specifically, I'm third behind T-rel's blog. Not cool.  (Again changed, but to the order of "most recently updated").

4.) Blog about more cool shit  (Try my best, need to stay dedicated).

1 comment:

Jay ... said...

there's nothing cooler than a High Life Man!

- Lackey